This week our gr. 3-5’s played pinball and our Gr. 1 & 2’s had fun last week!
Grade 1 & 2 Wild Wacky House Games are the last Tuesday of the month at 2nd break
Grade 3-5 intramurals Tuesday at 2nd break.
Grade 6-8 intramurals Thursday at 2nd break.
Athletic House Points earned this week!
- Champlain (Red): 10
- Mackenzie (Blue): 21
- Franklin (Green): 8
- Thompson (Yellow): 8
- 1 point/person participating OR 2 points/person participating in their team colours! (pinnies and PE shirts don’t count)
- 5 points for a win
- 3 points for a tie
- 2 points for a loss
- 5 spirit points (sportsmanship, team cheering, spectator support, etc)
Calling all photos!
If you came out to our OCS track and field meet and took some photos, please send them to Mrs. Roberts at email@example.com! Thank you!
Track & Field Team
We will be competing at 3 track and field meets this spring:
- CAASO Track & Field (Gr. 3-8) – Tuesday, May 22 (raindate May 23)
- Sr. ACSI Track & Field (Gr. 7 & 8) – Tuesday, May 29
- Bantam & Junior (Gr. 3-6) – Thursday, May 31
The teams are still being selected, chosen students will be notified next week. Practices for the various events are at different times and dates. Please refer to the athletic calendar for up-to-date practice information.