This week our gr. 3-5’s played basketball!
Grade 1 & 2 Wild Wacky House Games are the last Tuesday of the month at 2nd break
Grade 3-5 intramurals Tuesday at 2nd break.
Grade 6-8 intramurals Thursday at 2nd break.
Athletic House Points earned this week!
- Champlain (Red): 8
- Mackenzie (Blue): 11
- Franklin (Green): 6
- Thompson (Yellow): 8
- 1 point/person participating OR 2 points/person participating in their team colours! (pinnies and PE shirts don’t count)
- 5 points for a win
- 3 points for a tie
- 2 points for a loss
- 5 spirit points (sportsmanship, team cheering, spectator support, etc)
Calling all photos!
If you came out to our OCS track and field meet and took some photos, please send them to Mrs. Roberts at email@example.com! Thank you!
Track & Field Team
We will be competing at 3 track and field meets this spring:
- CAASO Track & Field (Gr. 3-8) – Tuesday, May 22 (raindate May 23)
- Sr. ACSI Track & Field (Gr. 7 & 8) – Tuesday, May 29
- Bantam & Junior (Gr. 3-6) – Thursday, May 31
The teams are now posted outside the gymnasium. Please check out the athletics calendar for practices dates and times. Athletes are responsible for being at practices for their events. If they can’t make it please talk to Mrs. Roberts or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ultimate Frisbee is Back!!
We will be competing in the ACSI ultimate Frisbee tournament this spring. Both Junior and Senior teams will be competing in an outdoor tournament this June!
- Practices: Mondays at 1st nutrition break & Wednesdays after school until 4:45 **please note the earlier pick-up time**
- Tournament: Monday, June 4th at Shell Park, Oakville