The preschool admissions process begins with a tour of our school. We invite you to arrange a tour so that we can show you how Oakville Christian school can meet the needs of your children.
If you wish to pursue enrollment for your children in our OCS Preschool Program, please submit the following 8 items as a complete package to OCS in person:
1. PRESCHOOL APPLICATION FORM
2. GETTING TO KNOW YOUR CHILD FORM
3. MEDICAL INFORMATION FORM
4. HALTON HEALTH IMMUNIZATION FORM
5. STATEMENT OF FAITH FORM
6. ONE (NON-Refundable) PAYMENT OF:
$500 / student – Registration Fee
* Payment is due with application.
7. COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE
8. PRE-AUTHORIZED PAYMENT (PAP) AGREEMENT FORM
Void cheque for Personalized PAP Agreement
The following are final steps after submitting a complete admissions package (as outlined above).
1. INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCIPAL
2. OCS ACCEPTANCE LETTER
For more information on the Preschool Admissions Process, please call Janice Wood, Admissions director at 905.825.1247 ext.221, or reach her by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with our “Accessibility Standards for Customer Service” policy, OCS is committed to giving people with disabilities the same opportunity to access of all documents and other information we provide.
JK – 8
10:00 am – 2:00 pm