The admissions process begins with a tour of our school. We invite you to arrange a tour so that we can show you how Oakville Christian school can meet the needs of your children.
If you wish to pursue enrollment for your children, please submit the following 8 items as a complete package to OCS in person:
1. JK – 8 APPLICATION FORM
2. OCS MEDICAL INFORMATION FORM
3. HALTON HEALTH IMMUNIZATION FORM
4. STATEMENT OF FAITH FORM
5. ONE COMBINED (NON-Refundable) PAYMENT OF:
$500 / student – Registration Fee
$750 / student – Tuition deposit (This is deducted from the August tuition payment)
* We accept cash or cheque. Payments should be made in person.
6. COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE
7. COPY OF LATEST REPORT CARD
8. PRE-AUTHORIZED PAYMENT (PAP) AGREEMENT FORM
Void cheque for Personalized PAP Agreement
The following are final steps after submitting a complete admissions package (as outlined above).
1. STUDENT ASSESSMENT AND GRADE PLACEMENT
2. INTERVIEW WITH THE PRINCIPAL
3. OCS ACCEPTANCE LETTER
For more information on the Admissions Process, please call Janice Wood, Admissions director at 905.825.1247 ext.221, or reach her by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with our “Accessibility Standards for Customer Service” policy, OCS is committed to giving people with disabilities the same opportunity to access of all documents and other information we provide.
JK – 8
10:00 am – 2:00 pm